Saturday 22 March 2014

Week x

Hello!
Its been a while. I just remembered this blog exisited again so decided to come back and check in. Turns out blogger have android app which makes this slightly more convenient. My phone has turned into my number one gadget since coming to worthing.

So I'm in the final weeks of my training with netbuilder, last time I checked in we were about to embark on the experience that is netbuilder gardens. I won't ruin the surprise by telling you all about it but..., all im gonna say is I hope you like gnomes.

We've been doing pega recently and I'll be taking my exam on Wednesday. The photo attached with this is something I like to call the pega wall and personally I think it's a work of art. We've started recreating netbuilder gardens in Pega..., In my solution I'm selling a 9000 pound diamond encrusted gnome. Although I've been so busy studying for the exam and trying to get the system hooked up to a database that you can't actually order it... yet.

I'm feeling confident about the exam so hopefully next time I write I'll have good news.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna. Nice to see your blog about NETbuilder's Academy. I have also been invited to an Assessment day with the Academy on Monday. Although mine is for a business analyst role, but what sort of activities and tasks did you have to do throughout the day. Also what time was yours because they haven't mentioned it in the email they sent but I vaguely remember the recruitment consultant lady saying it would start at 1.

    Thank you
    Ijlal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ijlal, nice to hear from you.

      I'm afraid as a humble trainee im not in much of a position to help you. I couldn't give you any details on what goes on as that wouldn't be fair to the other candidates. There will be interviews though so I'd concentrate on preparing for them.

      I have no idea when your assessment day starts. I assume you have ann marie's email? Shes usually the best person to ask. Ann-marie.blackman@netbuilder.com

      I'll probably see you on monday as it happens in the same building as I work so good luck and see you then.

      Delete